- The website of Ecett open, the network supported by our clients
- The website of the Compagnons du Devoir, the inspiration of our method originated from a beautiful meeting, and because there is so much to learn from their values and their work.
- The website of the European Commission, the Leonardo da Vinci Agency, which enabled to develop the method in large scale.
- The websites of the 24H Sunshine Agency , an unrivalled global communication agency, and of REVER, a world technology leader in database engineering. Both offer us the support of their expertise and their permanent encouragements.
- The website of Trempoline, a therapeutic community located in Châtelet (Belgium) will enable you to understand the importance of our proposition.
- The website of the Mouvement Wallon de la Qualité with whom we like to share and enrich each other. It will be very useful to all of those searching for excellence.
Build a change platform
Recently McKinsey published its in McKinsey insight an interesting article which title was "Build a change platform, not a change program". You will find the articl link here or on our campus. MECETT is a perfect tool to develop those platforms enabling change. Let us explain you how!
The method ECETT finalist of the PEER AWARDS
After the silver medal 2013 for training and people development of the magazine Training Journal, the method ECETT (MECETT) is now nominated as finalist of the prestigious "PEER awards" 2014 of the newspaper "The Independant" in the category "people development". read more.Read more ...
Training on the method
To be informed of the dates of training on the method please send us a mail.